State government partners
NatureMapr's strategic partnerships with state government across Australia mean that important plant and animal distribution information gets to the people who need to know about it.
State government partners gain the following benefits:
- View/download all information within your state including sensitive records
- View/download original media files within your state (with permission from original author)
- Create and monitor your own polygon locations such as national parks, reserves or special areas of interest
- Create and monitor your own special points of interest such as fire damaged areas or points of particular significance
- Create overarching species lists for all regional projects within your state. E.g. "Feral species of NSW"
- Grant access to a single member of staff or your entire team
- Integrate NatureMapr with your other information systems with the NatureMapr API
- Your organisation name and web address prominently displayed in the NatureMapr site header for your region as a NatureMapr statesta government partner
NatureMapr is proud to partner with the following forward thinking state government organisations:
Become a state government partner
NatureMapr is actively seeking to establish new state government partnerships across Australia.